About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, November 7, 2008

Chapter 72(School over..)

Hmm..Holiday is now..Sometimes I think my life is a journey..Why I say so??Haha..Cause last year got thing happen..This year also the same that why I say life is like a journey..But different story..XPP..

Last two day at school got half sad half happy..Sad is result scared fail..Happy is I can take picture..I loves D and B class friends..They are friendly..Easy to bully..Lol..But I only bully a bit..Wakaka..

Hmm...This year story end..Mostly something happen is because of few person..XPP..Haiz..Sometimes my life can really be a story..Full of drama..XPP

Klo..Want to edit picture la..Bye-bye..

Write at 7-11-2008 -VoN S@N-