About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Chapter 562 ( A visit to a place)


Hi human..
My name is Phoebe..
A girl who studying ACCA ( dying in ACCA) 
A weirdo girl that rarely admit she is human..
OK..
Back to serious topic..Opps~~!!

So today I go to Shah Alam myself which is very rare, although I no longer "P" but still I don't have that habits to drive far away places unless is the condition forces me or most of the times, I got friend accompany me to go to those places but today is just me alone, with my phone and bag to go to Shah Alam just to visit one of my darling.. 

DARLING SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!! SO LOVE ME MORE OK?OK?OK?

Here my beloved darling..
She tall pretty awesome cute girl but not when she mad..SHE LOOK SO SCARY, I almost want cry my heart out..
I told her I scare of scary human..T...T
But she got a very high tolerance, she can tolerate me a lot.. TRUST ME, seldom human can tolerate me.. I feel whoever can stand my behavior is either they are too angel or they don't know how to differentiate a real demon.. *Opps*~~

See my pretty darling, she not really good at selfie pose so her face all same LOL!! 
But she still look so sweet and angelic.. Awww!!
She show me around her campus, take me go eat and we chatted a lot of stuff..
It was really nice to get to see her, at least one of my event list is cancel off.. <3 font="">

Darling, one day I should make you addicted to selfie..I WILL U WAIT ME OK?  She confirm going to ignore me :(!! 
She always hurt my poor heart yet she still showering lot of love to me.. 

I will remember our first real meet up, you were behind me, message me "turn behind"..
That moment, I will always remember even one day we became stranger..Ok?? :')


OK, head back to my reality cruel world..I am dead die doom..GG..~~

Write at 04.10.2015 by -VoN S@N-