About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Chapter 565 (Old post plus random)

Fall in love with you is an accident
Hoping this accident can stay forever..

Let continue my post from UK!

13.06.2016
Now is 8:28am, going to my second flight then will finally see mama. All the feeling is so mix up right now. T3T
Sitting this bus that will take me to my flight and my first feeling is "same as BRT"
8:38am(Amsterdam Time)

The second plane due to small one so there is no TV for me, end up sleeping. Thought should be playing Ipad but end up still sleep..LOL

9.07am
Got snack to eat then continue sleep..Btw,those stewardess is so pretty hehe!!
The bread is very yummy and so does the biscuit..*happy stomach filled with food*

ALL IS SO YUMMY AH!! T3T I suddenly miss this snack..*sob sob*


9:33am
Reaching soon maybe in 10 more min. Ok so time going to change to UK which is 8:33am now. Malaysia time is 3:33am.

Now in UK



9:40am
Finally can see mommy..TT...something feel so unreal and unrealistic..Can time stop now?? But I want my daddy beside me..*suddenly feel myself is a selfish kid*

9:44am
Omg, the house is so nice!I really love the house in UK, something old yet comfy... >///<
Ok I am like a kampung kid looking around..*dig nose*
They said 50 pound is cheap to drive and back from house to airport to house too.
I was like 50 pound...Errr 300++ le, where is the cheap?@.@

Mommy room, small but comfy..:)

10:11am
Reached to mommy house.
I am so emo right now.
Btw I actually like UK building. *hrmmm*

Inside...>///<


11:50am
I am tired and sleepy..Doze awhile first..*Listening to Shamo's cover song*

Me and Mommy *love*

Me and Leng Ma...*love*


12:55pm
I end up din't sleep lol!
Now going out and explore..Hoho
Cause is my fist time sit double decker hence I I sister to sit at the top..XD!

1:13pm
No double decker, stress so is ok..~
Mommy said under family package will be 8pound++ all day..(mommy and aunty said cheap..) Errr 46++ le..*convert mood turn on*

1:32pm
When parking weekday is more than weekend..Like seriously?!
Come all way here eat Burger King. I am pro lol~!
First food cost 6.39 pound..I want cry..Give me a room now.
O.O the penny size is so cute and different..

The coins

3:00pm
I think I am going to spend 25 pound for a pair of shoes..I want to cry..=~=..150 buck..*heart break to pieces*..Someone borrow me a knife to stab myself.

4:25pm
I just notice one thing, my mom here drink Evian(the expensive mineral water)..omg Malaysia here so expensive..*Mom, salute!*
Oh ya, there this guy that came from China and damn he is aged of 30 but look young.
No wonder my Shamo , Xiao Meng and Xiao Cai also look like teenager.(noted: they just 20++ ok!)



5:00pm
Went to visit my mom's preview boss and awww...Those kids is so adorable cute and also adorable monster.(Those nails is done by those kids if you wondering)
Today I feel myself spend 80 pound?! =~= *ok I really need people to give me a knife and stab myself*

Say hiiiiiiii to those adorable kids *kyaaa*


7:48pm
Malaysia time should be around 2:26am.. Ermm I don't really have any jet lag moment but can't deny I got a bit tired. TT
Mommy told me the wifi is down when it rain.TT
I saw some of MengMo/MoMeng tagged me in their fanfic. The urge of reading is here.XD
Mommy making pasta today and why I can type so much cause I am lying on the sofa while hugging elephant.


8:54pm
Mommy forbid me to go out and in anymore because ermm I already took bath and my eyes is getting red..😭😭😭
Mommy tell me to sleep first but then she said eat mee, ya no pasta de. Eat mee then sleep.
Hrmm. I think that all for today.

Ok end of today and again crapping level increase lol!

Alright tata, PS: I selfie a lot during UK trip, no joke...HAHA