About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, December 19, 2008

Chapter 78(Christmas coming)

Weee...Christmas..Salary..XPP

Lolzz...Sot Sot jor..Haha..Sigh..I think got 2 week never sms with May or Ying jor lo..XPP

Lazy mah..Haha...Hmm...I actually don't know what I really want...Always feel something not right le..XPP

Oh ya..Next year wish list:
1.Study very well in all of my subject.
2.Score A or B for normal exam and school exam and A for PMR..
3.Do my folio very well..
4.Improve my language especially BM and BI..
5.Remember all the math formula and Sejarah..Err..Can say all subject la..Must wor..
6.After my Academic should be my Friendship ba..Aiyo..Just wish next year is a smooth ways..
7.Hmm..I hope my curriculum also can get good result..
8.Wish family and friends healthy and wealthy and more more happiness la..
9.Hmm...Wish all I wish will come truth..
10.Wish I,my family include my dog, my friends will always safety, healthy, happiness and many more lo..

I think until now ba..

Write at 20-12-08 by -VoN S@N-