About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chapter 79(Happy..XPP)

Salary out..Yeah..Feel so happy getting salary..Wakakaka...XPP...

Sigh..Hmmm...I feel "love" is really getting weird and trouble..
You love "him/her" yet "he/she" don't love you no matter how you do..
Yet I now want concentrated on my study first than later think who I really want to be..

Going back to school already..This year story is like so complicated..

Never know who betray who
As if "you" can't know everything..
Friends make me smile also make me sad..
Everything in my past seem so sweet yet bitter plus a bit salt and of cause don't forgot the feeling of sour..
Haha..Anyways..Hope next year will be better..

Oh ya..Last Sat and Sun got Comic Fiesta and I took quite picture..

Here is it..XPP


Very yeng lo the ppl..Blue hair..Omg..She so tall and so pretty..XPP..The blue hair really make her yeng le..XPP..


Whoa...@...@


One from Final Fantasy..One from...Errr...=="


This is call gothic..Not lala...XPP..Really yeng la..Haha...



RO ppl..Hmm...I spot mage, hunter, priest...Errr..Still got what character??XPP


This is err..Lolita..=D


Neko Tales ppl..Omg..She look so America look..Haha..Btw..She cute..


Two ppl from Air gear..Gosh..Is really yeng le..Haha...


Her kimono so sexy..See her leg already know..


Three body guard protect a girl..

So little..Why so blur??Cause I use phone took...
Oh ya..My bro bought Under Age while I bought Lawak Kampus..Haha
Hmm..I really miss my primary friends..Muakzz..

Kla end here..Bye

Write at 23-12-2008 by -VoN S@N-