About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chapter 148(New place, new enviroment...)

I worked at a weird place that not suit me..Where??Kettler..=="

Anyhow..I get to meet some people..Haha..Let see..My super supervisor Vincent who always not at the shop..=D
Err..Another two worker..Arthur and Faizal..XDD..They all friendly to me and teaches me a lot of thing which I don't know..Hehe
Although working there can be very useless..
Why??
I don't know how to serve..The machine bully me..I don't know the function..TT
Is truth..Is not like selling boutique..Boutique is much more easy..Is the truth..

Today I only know can play the machine as long don't spoil it~~
I think I will play as long my super supervisor not there and no people come in..=P..
Too direct..

Today Vincent treat me and Faizal muffin..Tee Hee..Thank~~
And May find us..Who the us??Me,Ying and Yen lo~~

Hmmm...
Kay..Today saw Vernon,Siew Wei,Yi Hui with Chee Yeow and Seaw Huey with Sook Ying..Haha..
Saw many people O.oo

Haiz...Tired but I might learn new thing at new place..To my worker who work with me..Pls patient with my noob attitude..Haha..Teach me more and I can be smart...Kekeke...

TT
Keroro season 2 over..My Keroro~~
Kay..I know I will buy the cd!!I will buy KERORO..Kero?!

Write at 05.11.09 by VoN_S@N