About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chapter 147(Bake muffin at school O.oo)

Yeah..Cake cake cake..^^
Today make cake with Kit Ying and Hui Yen..
So enjoy~~

Pn Ng first tell us use margarine instead of butter..
So use lo..
What our ingredient arr..
I forget le..
But let me see the ingredient on table..
Maybe I can remember..

Tee Hee
Our first batch making not so nice but taste nice..
Kevin Lee gave us A le..
Haha..
Hmmm..
Kevin Lee group first bath is look nice taste ookay..
Haha..

Second bath we use margarine..
Is better..
I can accurate the quantity for second time..
Tee Hee..
Result is nice a bit but taste yummy..^^

I remember Pn Kany ask us the proportion..
I was like huh??
I told Yen I don't know de le..I agak-agak..
Want to see photo??(For the second batch)


Yumm Yumm..


On going process..XPP

.
Hot Hot~~..Is nice to eat de wor..Haha..


Is it like normal shop punya muffin le..Hehe..

Write at 28.10.09 by -VoN S@N-