About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chapter 144(Japanese came to our school..XPP)

This morning..Blurr..Lazy go school but still go la..Why??Aiyoyo..Tittle already said..Lolzz

Than arr..Skip nonsense first..All I know today I waves a lot and say "hello" with Japanese people..
Than something weird happen..Lack of students so me,Yen,May,Ying and Yee got a new partner..=="

My partner gave me a present but I don't have...T^T..
She so cute and her name is Shiori..Tee Hee.
Later on..We five PC girl no more partner..Sigh..

Err..What happen arr??
Go to bilik rehat lo..Why??Cause I PC mah..
So must lo..

Than I know my bro got a nice partner..=X

Kla..Pic??Lazy to write le..


Hot~~


I really look noob la..Lolzz..The japanese girl are just too kawaii~~(Spot Ying or not??)


Hot and Cool guy..Soon Soon Jie Jie bully me..I have to bend down to took that pic..


My bro's partner(Sakiko) is left and the right side girl(Hikari) is my bro's second partner..So called..He so lucky..Ishh...


SS 17 with a cute japanese girl??


Feel like everyone also sesat..Isn't it??


Where I am looking..So blurr..She so kawaii..


Take this picture so sesat because the guy's friends like talk to him make me more blurr..Haha..


Haizz..Peace??


Background pic is the both guy hah><


Left is Shiori..She so cute and like to laugh that make me puzzle..Like her..Muakzz..


I only know that the third guy that between the japanese girl and guy is a very sweet guy..
He treat his girlfriend so lovely..Ai...Can't took her girlfriend picture la..D=


First attract me...The pink colour ribbon..Lolzz..

Finish picture??Yaya..Hehe..So happy..About the Koari's gift..I will post next time until my camera recover..Tee Hee..
Thank you so much..Koari..>.<


Why post this??Don't know..Maybe I love Keroro bah..Hehe..

Write at 20.10.09 by -VoN S@N-