About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chapter 143(PMR over...)

Yesterday PMR over..Happy but somehow I....
Nothing la..

Hmmm..
I got think before my school,my tuition or somewhere I can have friend..
Think think think..School best friend??Just not my class..
Oh well, I don't really care because I not really like my class's friends..
Not say don't like la just don't like guy..Why I said so??
Because I already feel tired of them..

My class example few guy..
Thiam Seong-He ookay but he just like to tease me very deep..Although is a joke but imagine get tease almost everytime..How the feel..I really cannot hold it..I don't want said bad some people when you said me..

Chee Yeow-Same as Thiam Seong..Always tease me something..I also have to said sorry to your "girlfriend" Yi Hui because I said her but who make me??You!!Is you bloody Chee Yeow..Don't play with my patience..Tired of all this!!!

Kouk Hoe-Among all three..He consider ookay a bit..Well, he sometime make me feel he ookay or not his worst..Haizz...

Is ookay to tease me but don't over do it..I don't like!!
I always wonder why you all want to tease me only..What about other??

I remember last two day..
Soon Soon Jie Jie ask Kouk Hoe and Kevin why they both like bully me..
I just quiet..I acting..I know I am..I just don't want show what I feel..
Yesterday saw facebook Kevin Lee update pic and write "3D member"..
Hmmm....

Kla..I really no mood..
I just want to say..Mom, I really miss you..Really..I tired of all this..I want my mom..

Write at 14.10.09 by -VoN S@N-