About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 21, 2009

Chapter 142(Zhen Jian's house study...@..@)

Today early morning wake up..Brush teeth,pack bag,tied hair...Oii..
I not going to school~~
But I still doing all this le??Hmmm..Oh ya..I going to Zhen Jian's house..

Today because I "mungkin janji" and I the early want who arrived at his house so I promise to bought new cloth at PET SOCIETY..
Money fly away..Lolzz..Is ookay..
Tee-Hee..

Than arrr play with Hui Ting(Zhen Jian sister)...She cute and adorable..
Oh..I also play with Lucky..Lucky so cute..Haha...
Haha..Than wait Bear to come..

After Bear come than start study..
Study study study...
Than after study??
Tea time..Haha..
Before study start..Got something funny happen..
Zhen Jian's mom came in and ask Bear where his wallet..
Than Bear said is in his bag..
Zhen Jian's mom said check properly..Automatic Bear go check and found out no..O.oo
Than Zhen Jian's mom give back to Bear because he drop outside..Lolzz..
Inside Bear wallet got 51buck..Wah~~..
Bear..Want give me some??XPP

Than finish study of cause is rest..Haha..
Rest time so stupid..
I said to May that she and Zhen Jian is doing "Woo Hoo"(Kidding de la)XP
What "woo hoo"..Search yourself..Haha..
Today quite retarted..=X
I even ask a lot of stupid question making Bear they all laughing at me..>..<


Play until sot sot..Than I noticed Zhen Jian hair like so flat until May said to me he won't like this at outside..Lolzz..

Than when decide to go back..Zhen Jian said go "yam cha"..
Kla..
Go Kim Gary eat and chit-chat..Like so damn siao..

Also learn about what is "lala"...
I know I will forget one day..
So I just know that I also 'lala" a bit..
*Jump to clear water to get rid of the sea water"
Haha..=D

Kla..Promise myself after PMR ask May and Bear to drag me go to Zhen Jian's house to play again..We all like a kids although they said I the one..XD

Write at 21.09.09 by -VoN S@N-(Actually a lot thing happen but lazy to write out..Just know is happy day for me..)