About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, September 4, 2009

Chapter 131(New student at our school??)

Today got a new girl came to our school..Her name is Daphne and she pretty..Lolzz..
So talk to her..Chit-chat with her and I found out that she is Sarah Jane's friend..O.oo

Hmm...All I know that she already have her own group..Hehe

Omg!!Felt like want to kill some people that is Thiam Seong, Kouk Hoe, Piin Khang they all..Ishh...Hate them so much espicially Thiam Seong!!

Sigh..Yesterday saw something make me no mood..
I guess that form 6 girl is really "his" girlfriend ba..Now no mood jor...Haiz..
Hate the feeling..
I think later on I will slowly dislike the form 6 girl..I know is a bad thing to simple dislike people but I really don't know how to describe my feeling..Ahh!!!

Tired now..Want to go oi oi..Later still got Tuition..T..T

Write at 04.09.09 by -VoN S@N-