About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chapter 130(Hmmm...Feel weird??)

Now I know why I love "Kino Journey"..
Yeah..Tuition's friends relationship nothing happen jor..Everyone play and enjoy studying..XPP

Just school something happen..
This morning I went to school with Yen and May..
Than we went to canteen at usual we will sit our own place but May sit Kah Man place so I sit at her usual place..
Than we chit-chat until I feel weird when I said where Ah Man until don't know who said "die" jor..
Although I know is kidding but than later I know that Ah Man want to "cut the relationship" with us..

Haiz..
All I know is that not our fault..Hehe..

Kyaa...Crystal's house got RABBIT!!
Ahh..I want to play also..Yer~~

Hmm...
Don't know how to explain my feeling toward to him after school reopen..
I know I normal but when I can saw him..I feel kinda weird..Just weird and want to get away from it..Haiz...

Wish I can normal back..
Later play finish PET SOCIETY must STUDY wor...Bye~~

Write at 03.09.09 by -VoN S@N-