About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 7, 2009

Chapter 132(Ishh..What really happen to me!!)

Just now open friendster found out that Shu Ling reply a comment that I feel weird to answer...That not the point!!

Later on go to "his" profile and went to the "girl" profile..Frustrated!!Hate "her"!!Hate "Jia Hui"..
I know is not good to simply hate people but I don't what I going to do beside hate "her"..
Don't worry..I will never show my feel on "her" or "him"..
Piff..I will try to hate "him" too..

Ai..
Yesterday went to May's house celebrate her birthday..May's post maybe is the on Chapter 133 or 134 because I need to edit photo la..XPP..Ookay..Mean have to wait lo..Sorry..

Haip...
Need to watch tv jor..Gtg..

Write at 07.09.09 by -VoN S@N-