About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chapter 138(Hmmm...Is you both making me hate you!!)

Morning went to school late..Huhu~~

Than go class at usual..
Recess time enjoy enjoy..
After recess accomany Crystal and May go back class with Yen..
Saw Shemaine and Kah Man go to "CS class" make me felt frustated..
I saw Kah Man looking at down on us but I just act cool..
Kla..Than Yen tell Shemaine to take care the class clean and ask Kah Man do so..
Ishh...Getting hate you both...

Than went back to class to play and saw Esther cry again cause of Shu Ling..=="
So Yen take her go see Shu Ling while I go skip a few minute of class..=D
Saw May and Crstal with their class came back from don't know what class..
Than Crystal told me that May fight with Shemaine(Fight mean scold scold scold lo..)
Lolzz..Than go to their class settle something..

When back to class that time saw Shemaine and Kah Man...
Kah Man like telling Shemaine to go another way but Shemaine like so damn gangster and said no~~
So only Kah Man go another way..And when I walk to there...I said something very funny seem I teasing her and she said me CHILDISH..
So??CHILDISH BETTER THAN SOMEONE VERY GATAL!!!
I not saying bad on her but is the facts...

I already quite no mood about today but went back to Topaz is like KH time..
Sit Jason's place and talk to Jason, Aik Zhing and Yen...
Than I keep on say bad about Shemaine..O.oo
I became bad bad girl..T..T

Now I felt like want to smack Shemaine is why she must tell teacher..
Hate her Drama Style and her drama diva is more to bad!!!
Ask teacher to help her..Who she think she is??
Still 6 years old kid??

I don't care if you see it because you know why??
This is my BLOG..
What I said is what I felt and I never put a fake word..
THAT IT!!

Write at 15.09.09 by -VoN S@N-