About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, September 18, 2009

Chapter 141(Maybe holiday is the best medicine for me..)

Hmmm..I guess is better I don't sms her first..
Sms her also she won't treat me as bestfriend..
Maybe she won't trust me..
Who know??
Her mind..I can't read..

Kk...I getting a bit crazy..Now want to see No-No's diary..=X


No-No just came back from school..Now No-No should faster change have her bath and go to Willy's house..XPP(No-No is my pet..)


At her house..She still bathing..Sigh..
(Word at pic)After 10minute of waiting Willy..Finally she is ready..Shopping with her always must wait..Ai~~
Willy is Crystal aka Kit Ying's pet..


(Word at pic)Willy drag me to cafe to eat..
Eating at cafe just use my 130gold and Willy's 140gold plus the cake is really delicious..
At there..No-No had order a cheese cake and a hot mocha..


(Word at pic)We saw some nice colour of mug and cup.
Willy said she got the pink and light blue cup and mug..
We both went to eat our cake..
Before go..I bought myself a green cup..
No-No asked Willy why cup is expensive than the mug??
Willy said because the cup is with the plate while the mug is not..
Than we both laughter..


(Word at pic)After eating..Decide to go see some nice cloth..
Spot out the JUST ARRIVED!!!Try Try..
Although the set is 900gold but we still buy..Tee-Hee..
No-No said to Willy that she will bought for her if suit..
Willy said ookay if No-No bought a set..
No-No look at her money fly away..


(Word at pic)Willy want to go mystery shop to buy the mystery box that cost 500gold..
Since I also want to buy one to try our luck..
Hehe..


(Word at pic)Before we went back our own house..
I suggest we should buy some grocery..
Although my house plant many vege and fruit but still want buy milk~~
Willy said she want to buy apple,pineapple,banan and etc..
Whoa..
Is a nice shopping day..(THE END)

Lolzz..
Hmmm...
Just waiting for Crystal to sms me..
Wait is a better choice..Later must do KH..

Write at 18.09.09 by -VoN S@N-