About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chapter 133(Special post for May..=D)

This happen on 06.09.09..Ya..Is happen on that day..Errr..Where should I start le??
Ookay..I skip ---->>>>...Stop...

May's they all include Zhen Jian, Kit Ying aka Crystal and Chin Yee took me to her house to celebrate her birthday..Kya~~
Than when to her, took some photo..


Actually they are not busy..They both just avoid to take picture..=="

Than Ying took my camera and play..She really like a kid..So cute and funny..XPP
While I go disturb May and Zhen Jian at May's room since they both are playing bejewel..Crystal and Chin Yee took photo together..


Pretty le..Cute le..Adorable le..Lolzz..

Than I go out and take pic with Ying..Wee~~

I look weird...Not like Crystal..So cute..

Than I go play straightening hair..Since my fringe really look weird..Than Ying took my camera to took May..=X

Quite blurr..I know..Hehe..

After straightening took photo again with Crystal..

Ai..My eyes became so small de..Tak biasa la..

Now stop photoshoot..Why??Eat steamboat la..Quite Yummy..And we chit-chat at there too..So funny..And we do have some gossip..O.oo
Now show one of a nice photo that Mr Zhen Jian want de..


This photo quite nice le..I don't think they both will kill me de ba..Won't right??

Than I drag May to took photo with her dad..

So look alike..Lolzz..Also mention Daddy N Daughter jor..

Ask Zhen Jian took photo of us..Hehe..

Our look so weird le..Haha..But who care~~

Next~~Err..Porcupine pic took by Lala??

No comment ba..Right??


Sweet??Lolzz..Spot the heart wor..


Hmm..Some ppl feel weird but I feel cute..XPP..


I felt like a kid..Gosh..=P

Play play,chat chat..Is time to cut cake..O.oo

Ya..The birthday girl:Loo Sook May..^^

This photo..I guess sure the favourite photo..

Cute and sweet hor..XPP..

Hmmm...Feel like lost something..What le..*checking*..O.oo..Is video..A video that very funny de..Haha..

For this video..Is took me like 10minute??Kla..Mr Zhen Jian nak mah..What to do..Upload lo..

I guess that much...

PS:Actually still got a lot photo de...Show nice can ready hor??

Happen at 06.09.09 at Loo Sook May's house..