About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chapter 139(Journey aroung Subang Jaya..=X)

After a bad mood day..
Than stay back...
Stay back for what??
Just want rest rest..

Go to eat KFC at Subang Parade by using Mini Bus??
Why use Mini Bus??Cause we all are lazy..=P
Arrived to Subang Parade and we go in to eat KFC..
At there sure chit-chat and gossip..Lolzz..Girl ma..Sure must gossip a bit..Tee-Hee..

Than when we decide to back..Crystal suggest take bus..I lazy so I also want to take bus but walk also can..
Yen said she want to walk but haizz...
Also say JOURNEY so is take bus..

Than arr..
Take mini bus lo..50 sen for student price..Kekeke..
Hmm...
We from Carrefour to Sunway...
Than joke and play at bus..
Lolzz..

Than when we are like Usj..
Crystal said we are arriving to Siew Wei's house..Lolzz
Than something happen...
Yen's dad arrived at school but we are at Usj..What to do..
Patient and wait..
Than chit chat..

Usj to Sunway that time..
Something bad happen..
At first I was joking around who decide eat KFC??
Pointing Crsytal and Yen..
Who said want go by bus??
Mostly pointing at Crystal..
Who make us go wrong bus??
Pointing at May..
Than I said...Hmm..I done nothing wrong..
Than May said.."Who said want stayback?"
Pointing me and Crystal...
Ai~~

Is actually make our worried less but than Crystal like bu shuang something and I don't know what to do so I change place with Yen..
Chit-chat with May..
Yen really can make Ying's happy de..
Finally we go to take teksi to SS17 at Pyramid because take wrong bus..Lolzz.

Arrived at Ying's house only know Yen's dad took our bag to coffee shop..O.oo
Than arr take again mini bus so can faster go back house..
Huhu~~

Back to house..
Lucky all never get scold but pity Yen because get scold..

This teach us a wondeful lesson..
Don't simply play bus..(If really want to play.Inform parent first..Hehe)
Haha..
If Geography got in this subject..
I might can score well..=P


Write at 15.09.09 by -VoN S@N-