About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chapter 136(Is actually feel pain inside my heart..)


Hmmm...
Why my friend can't solve my problem but I can solve their want..Maybe just a bit la..

This should not the point..
I feel tired and no mood..

By the ways..
I guess Ru Ting know I like him le ba..Is very obvious..
I remember on Friday when back time..She like showing the bu shuang face to me and I felt weird..Haha..

Until I guess she maybe know le ba..
Lolzz..Who care...
Hmmm..

Should I said it out why I sudden hate Kah Man and Shemaine so much..
Is like this..(Pls read chapter 130 first to know what have happen)
Than I heard my brother said that they two go ask number from CS..
I was like ookay..
Than I think is it they want to disturb me..
Rethink rethink..I guess yes ba..
Somehow..
I don't know is who wrong and correct..
I think is because I make Shemaine in trouble(That arr..Is about money thing la..) so now she want to make me first since I not a gangster and I am quite easy to bully ba..Is it??
Lolzz..
However, if she make me really mad or what..
I guess I will know what should I do..>o<
So make me really hate them..Haiz..
Don't like the feeling..
So now I feel like I am kid..
T^T..

I remember CS sms said is always happen in girl problem and he ask me who that girl..
I don't know how to answer..
So I simply give lo..

Kla..
The more I think..
The more sad thing will puff out..

Write at 12.09.09 by -VoN S@N-