About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 14, 2009

Chapter 137(Hmm...What have happen today??XD)

Today went to school..
Normal arr..

Nothing special..

Still very normal..

Bully friends..
Muahaha..

Hehe..


Than what have happen..

Go library chit-chat with Crystal, May and Chin Yee..

Than talk about games lo..Hehe..
Went back to Topaz like tired tired..@..@..

But just 1 period than can go recess so stay awake no matter how..Muahaha..@..@

Than continue tease Calvin.. He really going to kill me..=X Recess go at usual..

Go back to Topaz..
Really must sleep so just lay down on the table and Zzzzz...
Science must study at house..
Hmmm..
Math period quite fun..Why??Cause I learn something..Kekekeke...

Whoa..Boring...Kk...

When back time..Is like so blurr..Finish school already ..
Weird feeling..Haha...

Than go disturb Calvin since I still want to bully someone..=X

Something make me shock that is Tyng like pull his shirt until went up and people around us looking since we are going back mah through one door..
Than Calvin like want to kill her but Tyng still can laugh and I was like OMG...Tyng..@..@

Anyhow..
Still sorry to Calvin..
He very charm jor..Haizz..

Write at 14.09.09 by -VoN S@N-