About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, September 11, 2009

Chapter 135(Noisy me..O.oo)

Today felt like the noisy day for me...Lolzz..
Actually at morning is like quite sick..=="..Than sleep at the second period..Damn tired O.oo..
Than Pn.Choong period..Damn fun and I learn something too..

At Pn Choong period..Something happen...This is when Kah Man come in to our class than I do the "bu shuang" face and say very "kacau"..Hui Yen and Wen Tyng that time saw me like "OMG"..
After Kah Man went off..Pn Chong said "very kacau..."..Than I said "agree, agree, agree.."

Than Shemaine came in and I say "disturb our class..Hiss..Kacau~~"...Lolzz..I don't know why I can be like a kid..Weird feeling..

After recess should be BI again..After BI is Sejarah..This is the part where by I hyper noisy..
I go to find Calvin they all since I want ejek him than I play with Jason because he bully me and I bully and chit-chat there..
Later I sit beside him..Calvin standing..Wen Tyng sit beside me..
Play arr..Make noise arr..Get said by Hui Yen than I said to her "you said I quiet mah..If I noisy arr..Sure you want me be quiet back"
Wen Tyng bully Jason until I said.."Wen Tyng..Don't play until cannot control" because something..
Meanwhile chit-chat with Calvin and bully him again..Muahaha..Than I said you got 5-list..
What 5 list..SECRET..

Haiz..Today was quite fun too..Opps...

When back from Tuition..Mommy's online!!Faster go heard mommy's voice..
Mom..I really missing you..I miss your noisy voice..Really miss you..
Muakzz..

Write at 11.09.09 by -VoN S@N-