About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chapter 140(Problem again??Haizz..)

I said before that tuition problem over already..
Now is school..Sigh..

I still thinking want to write out or not but I guess just write only la..
Why??
No ppl know my blog mah..
Who care so much..

Yesterday I cried again..
Such a cry baby I am..
I felt hurt in my heart..
Really pain..
I don't know from where to start..From where to begin..

Maybe is I the one who care so much ba..
But I won't give up this friendship..
I will save it de..
I will prove to you we are not FAKE...
Is true sometime we are fake but why must really show it out the expression..
Patient only..
We can patient with you but why can't you patient with us sometime..
I know you don't like this friendship..
So "don't like" is the answer you want to said to us??
You said you are tired and I can understand..
So I really don't want give you any stress..

Haizz..
Need to study during holiday..
No need is must..
I must love all the subject O.oo~~

Write at 17.09.09 by -VoN S@N-