About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, October 23, 2009

Chapter 145(Hmm..Skip school today??)

Haiz..No mood??I guess so..

I scare something unhappy will happen..Please..I don't want..
Sigh, working arr..Hope I can find a work during school holiday..

Yesterday I found out this three year I got 6 mark for my discipline problem mean I got 94mark left..Phew..
What I have done until I got that 6mark..Hmmm..Wondering..@.@
Kla..Yesterday quite lucky also..Get a lot of free book for my SPM and blah blah..

Hmmm..
I still wonder when my prince will come??
I don't know why I will think like that maybe I read too much of manga ba..=="

Tee-Hee
Fake??
Smile??
Hmmm..Don't know le..Just want update ba..Klo..

Write at 23.10.09 by -VoN S@N-