About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chapter 407(Tought..Negative go away..=())

Exam all the best..=D
Study!!!

Sigh..I just say current stuff..Sorry to May..
I left my phone at room and I don't really care my phone due my credit is 0 and I don't feel like seeing it..:O
So I cannot see your message..Let you angry me is normal right..
Just forgive me..:(
I miss you..=/
I hate you angry me..I will cry out..=(


For the following week exam I must push all my best..Just for this time..=D..I will prove..Hehee..

Damn..Head spinning memorize moral..@~@
Hope I can do well..All the best Tan Von San..=)

Sigh..I remember I told Yi Hui I like a guy which I know I cannot fall in love with and till today I also know..
But being a super close friend with him is all the stuff I can do..:)
Plus Von San can imagine all her cutie boys in anime..Tee Hee~!~
So bye to him and say hi to my future..

Eee..I so happy..:D
Officially Ching Hui is my cutie Princess..LOL!!
Hehee..I got Darling,Babe,Dear and I think I lost Bao Bei but is ok..=)..My cutie Princess..=PP!!

Weird dream today but is ok..I was moody for something yesterday and today..;(

!!GOOD LUCK FOR WHOLE MY EXAM!!

Write at 19-11-2011 by -VoN S@N-