About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chapter 408(Stress much??)

Luffy..Handsome siao..!!My husband..Haha!!:P

Omg..I struggling to memorize 36 nilai but I will force myself love it..GOOD LUCK VON!!
Same as for my next week whole exam..Tee Hee..
And for my super close friends,friend and so many many more..^,^

And for Weng Keong..
I am very very sorry if I make you feel guilty because is end up I feel super guilty..@~@
Is hard for me to angry you when I know you can crap something to make me laugh so I quickly push you away and walk away to take a breath and take a walk..=.=!!
So the conclusion is I won't mad at you..You are a great friend!!
And I end up worrying you when I heard May,Zhen Jian and Wai Perng tell me you search for me although I half believe them but I still scare you sesat..O.O!
Haha..Mana tau you go buy ice-cream although that time I was thinking he will so good meh..Haha..Paiseh la~~!!..
I guess is May told you buy some junkie for me happy..Anyway I appreciate..Thank and so so sorry..:(
U are great friend..=D!!

Another happy day..=D
May say she will drag me go jogging after SPM!!~~~..~~~

Write at 11-20-2011 by -VoN S@N-