About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, August 13, 2012

Chapter 446(A pain that I can't describe)

Mommy tied for me..Hehee..Actually today was kinda moody mood..*sigh*~

So today is my first exam for my Pra-U life..OMG..Account..:(..
Ok..I screw it..Can bakar my whole Account paper..I guess..
*tears*
Later I need to study for my PA and PP..:)
Even through Account already over but other subject haven't so I must continue with my spirit!!><..NO GIVE UP..
IMMA STRONG GIRL WEI..:P..I should think positiveeeeeee~~~:)!!

4 FLAT IS OUR MISSION~~*smile*

Sigh..So I cannot give up..:)..Hehee..

Okok..So actually why I blog back..Maybe because of the mixing feeling..The feeling of sad and happiness..Hahaa..
Sigh..I feel something pain but no matter how I know I can go through of it..:)..I don't mind people saying me playgirl or playing other people feeling anymore..
Cause I can't control what people thinking like people can't control what I am thinking..
But I must always try my best to not let people said bad about me..:D!!JIA YU!~~
I must always enjoy my life..No one is perfect mah..Hehee..:)

Anyhow..I think after exam I will tell my blog a story..Hehee..Stay tune ya..:)!!
Be positive for exam mood..^..^!!Heheee!!!

Write at 13.08.2012 by -VoN S@N-