About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chapter 448(Think positive..:D..Post de go study..:D)

Ok..Am I look like those detective feel(PS:I admit I hate the greeny color)..Haha..:D!!

Ok..So I back to school and I kinda..Should be a big disappointed with my mark..I just have to thank GOD is just my minor exam..So need to work hard for it..:)..WORK HARD AND EXTRA SMART..:D

So today I just gonna post about my sickness that addicted to drama..=/..
I don't really watch drama online unless that show really attract my attention just like.........(give me a minute, let me browse back my blog to see what show I have been post..;D)


  • Ok..I just too lazy to check but there sure some drama I really attract my attention..
  • So I currently watching GONG..OMG that show influenced my feeling so so much..:X..Is torturing my mentally thinking..Haha..
  • WHY??Cause I also don't know why..I just easily get influenced by those drama I watched..=/
  • OH YA..I LOVE LOVE 8TH PRINCE(FENG SHAO FENG) and Qing Chuan(YANG MI)..Hehee
  • Even is just a drama but they are SUPER SWEET which make me fall in love with them so freaking much..:D
Ok..Actually I remember I got thing to do..Need to help my fei ge ge do his blog..Luv ya..:D!!

Stay tune..ANYWAY..I want to advance to type this!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA..
I LOVE YOU!!:)
HEHEE!!

Write at 30.08.2012 by -VoN S@N-