About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chapter 449(The dream finally is over ending..)

(Picture word : Please bestow on me boundless love as well as the strength to be loved)
Ok..This pic I think is took by Adila..^^!!
And I really bring small pillow to school..Weee~~~

Today is Malaysia Birthday..^^!!
And I not really that semangat..-__________-!!SIGH!!
Haha..Just over it ok..:D!!

Oh well..Yesterday I was kinda feel sad..Merdeka 12am..
Should be heart attack for me but actually I must prepared this thing to happen anyway..:D..
I wonder if one day he can see this post and maybe he will think I am so super useless so I will never let you feel so..:D!!Hehee..*ngek ngek ngek*
Cause I still want to keep the best good image of myself inside your memory..Inside all those memory that we both have..^^..I am so selfish right..:D
I do admit during those day when I like those crazy girl who want you and make you feel annoying..I am very sorry..

Hrmm..Next I should thank Jack aka Fei Ge Ge..He talk to me a lot of thing when I feel so moody..
What he said really make sense to me..Since is happen, why must I keep thinking..I should just put a full stop for it right..:D!!
THANK TO HIM ALOT!!


Oh ya..I told you all already right,I current addicting on the GONG drama..^^!!
Hehe~I need to finished up the drama then study..:)

You know..I still admit I still got those feeling for him but I need a lot of time to slowly slowly forget those pain..:D
And ya..I currently fall in love with 8th prince and also my all FORM 6 SUBJECT!!TEE HEE!!

I always agree with this quotes:
Some person are meant to be love each other but not together as a couple..

Write at 01.09.2012 by -VoN S@N-