About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chapter 452(Decision..Stupid mind..ARGH!!JUST JIA YU!!=D!)

So this is me and Wai Teng..:D!!I TOLD U!!SHE A CUTE GIRL AND FREAKING SMART GIRL!!=)
Hahaa..Now feel so some distance feeling between me and her..
I don't know how to describe this weird feeling..
So my life of 2012 really weird..Ok..I have to admit..Aww~~=(!!
Anyhow..I really have to admit the quotes from Yi Lin..

I..am the bus driver..A talkative bus driver that love to talk with the passenger but I really cannot stand the loneliness aura but I still have to face it somehow..Haha..

Anyway, I should use back the theory.."Keep the sweet memory even I know in future........."..
Oh well, I am not lesbian just....I don't know..Haha!!
ILOVEYOUCHANGWAITENG..

Oh ya these day who I more close with??I also not sure..:D!!I just better remain mystery..XD!Haha...I just so happy right now..:D!!TEE HEE!!
Hrmm..Even is like that..I am so sorry and so thank to this few person..Whether is sorry or thank or what..I just remain mystery cause I want to let my future me to guess what is this post about..Haha..:D
  • Adila Adnan 
  • Aisyah 
  • Wai Mun 
  • Dora Cheong 
  • Voon Yee 
  • Jenny
I think that all..Whether is how or what or whatever..Thank..Cause I think memory is more important for me..
Even the feeling one day will become stranger but think back about those happy memory we had is the best feeling..
Even I know those people might hate/dislike/feel annoyed me..So all I can type right now is sorry..
Even I know no one is gonna read it but I think I just like to post it out as if I said de..=)..I really put my dignity quite high level..=)

Oh ya..Today I watch the Gong 2 awhile and can understand power can really destroy a friendship right??
Woman..Scary..Hard to understand..Unpredictable..LOL!!Maybe that make Woman so special..*wink*
Well, for me..Power is not really important..I prefer happy..LOL!!..Maybe one day I will change my opinion but for now..Power, I don't want you..;)..I just want power that can protect me but I don't want the power is............Hrmmm..*SMILE*


Bee Kee..Me..
Hehee..Love this pic also but my fringe cacat like hell..-.-!!
Feel like doing rebonding my fringe again..Should I??Maybe after trial..Will think about it..:D!!

I want to thank a lot of person especially my classmates,my biro's friends, koperasi's friends and so so on..Thank you all..K..Stop  here..I need to go study or can said do my revision..^^!!JIA YU!!><

Muackxz..I love you a lot..:)..No more you or you but just you..Hahaa..Weird..^^!!

Write at 12.09.2012 by -VoN S@N-