About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chapter 453 (A very short post..Super short)~

Awww..Ain't my bro, mom and me look super cute..:D..haha..I look so mischievous back then~~~:)!!
Nah..Now also same..Rawss~~:)

Actually I don't really know what to post..:)!!
I just having a bit of problem..=(..
But I know I will go through it..:)
Hehe...
Ya..My school I really put people for ranking..-_-!!Haha..But I love them...:)!!Can I list it out?
  • CHANG WAI TENG
  • DORA CHEONG YUH LUH
  • ADILA ADNAN
  • SURAIYA SHAH
  • LIM BEE KEE
Actually still got a lot..:D!!But feel so weird if have to list out so much..x)
So all I can said from Science 1 to Science 2 to Art Stream 1 to Art Stream 2~~:)!!
Haha..I love everyone la~~=)

And also "dislike" everyone..:D..Tee Hee..-_-..

Write at 28.09.2012 by -VoN S@N-