About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chapter 450(Happy or sad..Is still life right..:D)

This is took by Sook May's new camera..Edit by me..OK..I know my eyes is a bit cacat..Sorry..:D!!
Hehe..I love this pic..SMILE!!TEE HEE!

I actually don't know why I want to blog suddenly..:)
I think is because I just want to make a random post..:P
Actually I remember what I want to post..Is about analyzing those princes attitude and personality based by me..Haha..But the photos is not in this computer..-_-..This is what I hate..:(~!!
But I promise myself, I will post the GONG's Princes picture and analyze for them..Muahaha..I know my analyze won't be so good cause I admit I LOVE 8TH PRINCE alot and a bit dislike toward to 4TH PRINCE..=P

For next I want to post another picture..:D


Ching Hui and noob me..Hehee..
Thank for Sook May for taking this picture cause I love this picture a lot!!~
Since my mom came back from England, I think I have to be a good little girl stay at house and study..Hoho~~:P!

Next picture I wan to post:
I prefer this compared to the newest picture cause my fringe..I love my fringe when is not long nor short..:D!!
The girl beside me is Bee Kee..She a sweet girl..I have to admit..:)
She kinda quiet,nice,friendly and sweet..
But then I get to know her more since I am so into the drama GONG..Hahaa..
Actually she also very talent and smart!!I have to admit..:D!!
She also very humble..:P!!TEE HEE!!
I hope I won't make her scare of me cause sometimes I am super annoying..T_T!!

The next girl I want to mention is WAI TENG..
Ya...I love her but I always make her angry..T_T!!
Haha..She also very cute!!~~I will show pic of her cause she super shy to take pic..Muhaha!!
I also scare that I will annoying her..SIGH..*smack face*..
I think I should just make a proper post for Wai Teng also..Hehe..Can I??I think yes..XD!!

Hrmm..Actually I really want to post a lot of thing..Haha..Maybe I should just make a list what should I post..;P!!
Ok dokie..Anyhow..I go to go..:D!!TEE HEE!

PS:THX JIE FOR BOUGHT ME RAMLY BURGER..X3~~

PS:I love you but I know I have to stop~~X)!!I hope I can do it cause I am VON SAN aka PHOEBE!!

Write at 01.09.2012 by -VoN S@N-