About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chapter 481(Awww..I am just a clinging human being)

If you wonder who this pretty gal beside me..Her name is Beatrice Yew Jia Yi aka Angel(the name I name her last year..LOL)
She from SMK Sultan Ahmad(Ok..I don't know the school name~~Sorry~)
Same tuition with me..Billy Tuition.=3..

Hahaa..So ya I kinda moody due most of my friends went to the JPAM camp and left me hanging there like I am so lonely..*sob**sob*..:(

So got the weekend tuition with Ryan and Lilyan and Jia Yi but Lilyan din't come on Sunday..*emo*..T_T!!
My
"only friend" in my class din't come to tuition on Sunday..How could she..T_T!!(I think she gonna kill me soon if I keep using the "only friend")..

So Sunday is me, Jia Yi and Ryan..Three human being in the tuition center..LOLOLOL~><

Okok..;D..I feel myself so bad today said the sentences:

 "If Jia Yi is in my school maybe I won't really so close with Wai Teng.."

LOL!!I am just playing la plus I imagine if she in my school she not gonna talk to me or what right??So stay in tuition can de..Hahaa..*Selfish*


Oh ya..Hw, Assignment and so many thing I haven't do yet..*bang wall*..:(~~
Ciaoxz human being..:D!!
I miss the human so much but well..:D!!~~

Write at 10.03.2013 by -Von S@N-