About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 5, 2013

Chapter 482 ( A magic coin put into my pocket )

Acolyte.. One of my favorite job when I play RO last time..:)

OMG..So long din't post..Gosh..:)..I also don't know what happen to me..Maybe was super busy with my PBS..Actually everyone also busy with PBS..So well..:(

Ok..I actually feel happy when everything is calm back down..I guess so..=/
What is happiness..I mean how can I archive happiness..Everytime I feel happy but deep down I super scare..I scare a lot of thing..I think this sound fake..Hahaa..
Maybe I still wonder this question "If I die?" or maybe I migrate to other country and one day I lost memory..So whatever happen in Malaysia will vanish like "poof"..
I won't really worried so much that I can recall back or not..Or maybe one day I saw whatever I post and laugh at it wonder why this girl so weird..Yes..WEIRD..

Ok..I will just post today thing..:)..I actually wonder every step I walk..I mean I know I going to a world that I have to be alert for all the thing..:)

Oh ya..Thank to Jason..:)..This Jason is not those Jason I mention..He is special one..

Someone who I dislike sometimes but whatever he said, I will listen..:)
I admit when he talk, my heart break a little..Seriously a little but I know the attention..He nice..:)
Thank again..Even I know I am kinda selfish and put my pride super high so in here I only can thank you in here..=)

Hrmm..I actually still got PBS haven't settle so tomorrow settle..:)
Now I want to do some other thing that I been neglect for this week..:(..Arghh..

Write at 06.04.13 by -VoN S@N-