About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chapter 485(Exam screws de..=(..Rumors is getting weirder and weirder..@@~!)

Me and Wai Teng..:D!!GOSH GOSH!!SHE IS SHOO PRETTY..:P
I love her a lot..:)
I actually love a lot of person right..:P
Well~~:)


Well today exam Account and no need to know how worst I done it..=-=!!
So before exam I went to ERC to study..Not said study but to do some past year question..:)
Alone doing..I don't really got this habits to study group or what..:(..I am too noob..I always be the listener to listen what people teach me only..*sob*~

Arghh..Actually before Account, my econ and PA also screw like shit..=-=..Von San, stop playing..Start be seriousssssssss!!

Meepss..:)..So ya I am going to on sis's laptop and study PP..YEAH!!

And ya...I think the rumors going to fade off soon..Phew~~:)!!At least is better right..=3..I mean I kinda feel pity to that person..:(!!Well, don't worry it will fade off then yeah.
I will have my big big family in Form 6 once again cause I love you all equally I guess...Okla.Maybe more to girl, less to guy..Hahaa..:D

And I should be alright..At lease I got rumors in my schooling life..Hoho..:)!!
Although last few day I was super emo but now everything alright..:)!!Ok..Study PP..:)!!I feel like I got more thing to post but revision and exam first kay..:P

Write at 25.04.2013 by -VoN S@N-