About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chapter 486 (Relax a day then start be a busy bee..A serious busy bee)





Your truly..:)
I look like weird in two pony tails..Hahaa...

So yeap, I finished my exam and yesterday have this outing with my form 6 friends..:)!!..With my classmates of Pra-U(S)K1 go pyramid hang gai gai..:)
Nah..Is like my first time really consider go out with them..Meaning dressing myself a little bit pretty so ya that my first outing..Although I remember February that time is also a outing as chiong k with them but well..Is different la..:)


Yay..We all in the TONG PAK FU..Hehe..Ok..That Sao Yong..My ex-tuition addmath buddy and also 
Jenny and Voon Yee super close friend..

I shall study and not blogging first..Exam is super near and I already having a lot of personal bad mood problem..:(
Am I thinking that I will lost a lot of friends again??I don't know and I can't think of it..Is making me more pain..:(
I shall appreciate every moment with them before I lost them..Before I lost them..=(
I already lost one and I don't know how to mend the feeling or relationship again..I know is hurt..More hurt sometimes but remember that everything will be ok..:(..Must always hold the happiest memory..I cannot make any regret in my life..Serious..:(
I know I will have but well..I am not that strong..I can act like one but I always end up fail to do like one..:(

Kla..I go study la..Bye world..Bye everything..=)

Write at 02.05.2013 by -VoN S@N-