About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, May 10, 2013

Chapter 487(Just a though.A message.Point of View by me)

Poof..Black color..Black is a nice color..Can't deny that..Sometimes I just feel pathetic how those bad and evil thing can related to black color..Sad..Righttttttttt~~
Oh well..Today should be a monday blue but become a monday black in Malaysia..
Ok..So ya I am still state I am not really go a politic person..I don't really like those chaos and so much more thing.

So is all my point of view..I never meant to hate anyone or help anyone but still is like a selfish confess..
I am under 21..So I cannot go vote..All I can do is by showing I still LOVE MALAYSIA a lot a lot..Whatever I going to post is never been influenced by any FACEBOOK or TWITTER people post..Is just what I have thought for all the the time..Can't deny certain thing I write will be a little bit sensitive to certain person..Well, you no need to read this post..Read other..:)

  • First I mentioned I am under 21..So I cannot go vote for Malaysia.All I can do is hope and pray.

Before the election, I don't really go support whoever group although can't deny I really put a high hope on PR(Pakatan Rakyat).Maybe I really hope to see a change..Just a change will be alright.I want to see how other going to lead my country, my state. "give a chances to other,if they fail..Then when my time to vote..I will pick the right leader back la"..That my thought when the election month is still on..

  • Second..I really pity to most of the majority non-malaysian..T_T
Why say so?? First those non-malaysian who come Malaysia to work that equal to money..So I can't stand how another parti(U know who I mean) using money to bride them , tell them vote form them and so so on..NEED MAH??!!SERIOUSLY..They are non-malaysian..They are innocent..All they want is money..Money and they blindly go support and even get beat up/fight/humiliated by our Malaysian people..Thank to YOU(THE SO CALLED ANOTHER PARTI).You make us feel bullshit...

I used to respect to most of the non-malaysian people..They are alright..I know they come to Malaysia to work is for their home..Money is what they want..Can't deny sometimes I do hate them but still I will ignore it..Using those non-malaysian to get your vote??Haixz..

  • Thirdly.Magic..Media..Seriously..:(
Haixz..I think I am so lazy to type..:(..I hope got a slightly change bah..:(
I really need to protect my rights..:(..

Write at 10.05.2013 by -VoN S@N-