About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chapter 488 (HOLIDAY MOOD ON)

Me and babe..OMG..So long time never take picture with her already!!!XD
Haha..
So I finish my semester 2 and I got this two week planning..I should and must do some planning that make my two week feel a bit fun..Or at least I shouldn't make my brain stop thinking..

So before I start today my topic or thing I feel funny..:)..I should post last two day after exam but eventually nothing really happen..Just having a mini session of eating lunch with my classmates..XD!

Here me and Gwen Ling..Phewit..She such a pretty girl..I AM SERIOUS!!HAHA..CUTE PRETTY GIRL..:P

Kelly and Wai Mun..HAHA..Another two pretty girl..
So we all went to this "meat mee" eat..I forgot what the chinese name..Whatever..:P!

It was very fun..:P!
Then the 1st day of holiday..I PONTENG SEKOLAH cause for few reason..=-=

Then 2nd day which is today..:)
For a serious thing..I can't believe got this person msg and ask me why I din't come school..Haha..Don't add my guilty pretty please..*sob sob*

So ya I got this approve..Is so called approve to drive car to "pyramid"..Well...I did tell my mom "mom,I go pyramid find Crystal then later we go out eat"..Sound indirectly but haha..:)..Ya I drove her to SS15 and eat..HAHA
So I fetch CRYSTAL go out..:)
Haha..Hope I din't scare her off with my driving skill..LOL!~
But I think she was so happy cause I can drive for now and she keep on want me to fetch her everywhere..NO!!I still noob la dear..:P
So no..

Well..Holiday is kinda boring and I don't really like go out..Or maybe I am just waiting people to plan and ask me out..=-=..LOL!! VON SAN, you think you are what..
Kla..I just don't feel like la..:)
Plus I don't really like to ajak people out..Saying true here..
But really thank Crystal who always plan something for me..Really a pro planner..*love*

Haha..Reason why I don't want go out..I don't know la..Just love to be lazy inside my house..That is..Kla..I got a lot of thing to do..Will do soon..=-=!!LALALA~~There for now right..Hahaa
Actually got few more thing I want to post but let me have the stable mood to post..MUACKX EVERYONE..:P

Write at 25.05.2013 by -VoN S@N-