About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chapter 489 (Holiday=Philosophy Moment)

Watching back Sabrina..How much I love this show back then..Hehee..Maybe cause I love Sabrina, she a witch..A cute witch..:P
Ya..Maybe now I am teen not child so when watching back the feeling is so different..:P
Like the relationship between Sabrina and Harvey..:3

How I remember that every holiday is like a day where I no need social..I no need do anything to impress people or what..Just being myself, reading manga, watch cartoon anime tv show and so so much more..

Maybe what my mom sudden not sure decision did influence me a lot..:(
Of cause I do want go outstation to play but telling me if I got the chances go there like for a long period..What??All the small little fame I make and build in Malaysia will gone like "poof"..
Whatever la..I should just follow the flow..=3

Haixz...I really hope I can solve everyone love problem but what I really know is no one can really solve whoever problem..Is not like saying putting yourself into people shoes and then yay..I settled and I know their problem..NO~~Is not like that..:(..Even being an outsider sometimes seem to know everything but actually you won't really get how the person feels..That make us special..Unique I guess..:)

Well, I currently doesn't have any love problem cause I go no one I love..I love my friends and family..That it..
And also Form 6..Forced to love one..:P~
But when I see my friends who having problem especially love..T_T..I feel like "HOLY VON SAN, FASTER USE ALL YOUR SKILL TO SOLVE IT..YOU PRO AT IT"...=_=..NOPE I AM NOT PRO..I just hope everyone is happy with their lover..That it..:D
Simple request..Hard task..=_=!

Nah..Holiday oh holiday..I never find Wai Teng, never find anyone..Kinda like waiting people to kacau me only..LOL!!~
Well, just want to settle my photos thing as in I have to upload everything..:)

Ya during holiday I kinda notices something..
Is it the sentences "oil and water"..I am just like a little bubble of oil that get to mix with water with all the force I using?Is it worth??Well is does worth but when I really realized it , it does give me a lot of pain which I scare I cannot endure it anymore..:(
Maybe that why during holiday I rather just go out with Crystal and some of my secondary friends or preferable stay house and be pig..That it..:P

Sigh..Just do your job Von..Everything will be alright..:)..Eventually will..Haha..Be happy..

PS:Wishing Chen Chen faster recover~!!!

Write at 29.05.2013 by -VoN S@N-