About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chapter 484 (If I can take it easy..Hrmm~)

No picture today..Why?No mean no..Lazy to take..Settle..
Hrm..I can't post at twitter because I don't really like to make people misunderstood??I mean I love to have this random mind thinking and so I will post love quotes , sad quotes and so many more weird word because I think inside the house got this philosophy feeling..Hoho..:)!!*act smart again* 

So I can conclude this few day not really a good day for me..I been thinking so many negative thing..=(
Haixz..Sometimes I know is my own problem who keep all these unnecessary thing to be fuss about..
Maybe I just hate myself sometimes..Thank to my so called smart detective brain that I really want to found out some stupid truth so now making myself so bullshit..ARGHH!!

Wai Teng today ask me did I do compared??Is her or other person?LOL!!

I said cannot compare la~~Both is good and I no feeling for both now..
Ok..The 1st I just playing around la~~You know just goofing around..=-=!!Then I clear my mind..
The 2nd one is so sudden!!NO MAKE SENSE AT ALL WEI!!So I am super sure is prank..Is just prank..~~ 

Ok..I know sure got wonder what I talking about..Is just haixz.T_T!!I don't know la..:(
I feel myself so unlucky..=(
I keep on thinking these day how can such a nice conditions human being will like me??=-=!!Well..I know because of this prank too much until now the human being scare of me..:O!!I AM NOT SCARY..*sob sob*!!
And one more thing..The human is really a very good condition..Hrmm..Let me use some branded item to label it..The human is like errmm ermm a very good quality item meanwhile me is like a pasar malam item..=3
So is sound ridiculous..

And ya I am so glad I think..:D!!Cause today someone told me about something that make me feel better..:D!!First is to proof is prank..So yay!!
Then second is about a human told me that human is like "sporty type of girl"..OK..So settle de..=3..
Feel so better...

OMG!!BLOG you really making me feel better..Hoho!!:)!!
Thank again..I should be alright..:)!!Plus junior coming soon so the human will you know...Tee Hee..
I am a such a cute cupid..:P

Write at 23.04.2013 by -VoN S@N-