About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Chapter 534 (20 weird thing again??!!)

Yo I am back..After missing in action for so long..I decided to post 20 thing that I feel like saying out..Current mood/happening/stuff..LOL~!
PS:Selfie inside my own room cause I love it..Tee Hee~!
  1. Currently working as office work..Like so finally..Swts~
  2. Over budget for buying stuff at taobao but oh well..Next year high chances only buy one??See I got kaching or not arr..=3=
  3. Officially ACCA student in next year January..New life..Excited but still want to be hermit..
  4. I hate math in fabric cutting..Always wrong..URGHH!!=3=..Continue doing my sewing first..Can't care much..Future if want to redo only remake again..*seeing my money flying away*
  5. Can't wait for make up shopping with my babe..LOL..>///< Love her the most..I love a lot people literally..:3
  6. Working in same company with my babe..YAY!! *wink*
  7. Working making me stress but I cannot stress..JIA YU BAH~~!
  8. My love for YAOI!! LOL..Never change..Still increasing..Kyaaaa...
  9. December is gonna be a really busy month..My appointment for December is fully booking..Haha..
  10. Camera finally fix..Hope I can take back nice nice picture using my baby DSLR..Not to mentioned have to pay my daddy $$$ since is I make spoil..*pouts*!
  11. Next thing is I can't wait to finish my project..Hope I can done it..*NEVER GIVE UP*..LOL
  12. After that I can't wait for December photoshoot with my Piggie..Casual shoot..Not related cosplay..OwO!
  13. So ya I dedicated I need to jaga my face and weight very well..OMG OMG!! LOL
  14. Suddenly dislike my bro so much..Reason:Just no reason~~~Booooooo~~
  15. Photoshoot for my Piggie also..Hope will success..
  16. Must learn be a safety driver...=3
  17. Today going sleep at downstair..
  18. Mood thinking to read manga..Detective Manga..Tee Hee..Or Doreamon Manga??Hrmmm
  19. I forgot bring my ipad charger..SMART~=(!
  20. That all for now..I love few peoples(not family people cause I LOVE MY FAMILY)!~
Bua bye~~ *If my hair is naturally like this..I happy giler lol*~=3=~

Write at 21.10.2014 by -VoN S@N-