About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Chapter 533 ( List??Mood??Hrmmm)

Oh dear October, treat me nice and sweet and smooth..For my family, friends, study, cosplay stuff and work...*meeps*!
I look so "handsome"..You know those mischievous cute boy look...Self praising myself is cute boy is like my most talented thing to do..Ehehee!! I mean sometimes..Haha
Ok maybe I got this habits haven't change that is slept late everynight..=3=..I just feel myself love to cari pasal with myself..Urghhh!!:(

My next year life..Although nowsaday I keep on reminding myself that I got two thing that very important that is keep on tell myself my ACCA, my study, my accounting life..That what I want..I cannot let everything ruined it..
Although I working but I cannot make my work as priority cause my main priority is FAMILY,FRIENDS,STUDY & COSPLAY!!!! *meeps*!! 

Oh ya I never post my working picture in FB but hey let me show you two people I usually attached..

Agnes, Selina and Me..Haha..Both of them is soooo cute, pretty and very LUCK of finding customer..LOL~!

Agnes is sooooo soooo cute.Extra info:I know Agnes only two day so for two day she CUTE! =3=~.LOL!! ^3^!!Haha I like to kacau her sometimes..Wakakaka!! 

Trying to be real I still waiting my babe coming..=3=!!! Bloody her..!Hahaa.. I think I got babe I can just with my paper, color pen and her??!! Hahaa!!But will she want me??:( Later she tak mau me..WAH!!!T3T!!I  will cry die wei..

Oh ya..I just recalculated my taobao buying list..Almost reach 350++..*faint*!!..Not to mentioned my camera also need around 300++ to recover..My baby..=(..
Stupid PETROL increase..Haih!! Need to save lot of money..So I need to know which my priority..*booo*!!

I WANT GO KAMDAR/NAGOYA or anything..Just bring me go..LOL!! ARGHH!!~~

Write at 10.02.2014 by -VoN S@N-