About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 29, 2014

Chapter 532 (Monday Blue..I don't want to have it wei)

Outing with my Piggie last Saturday..Boooooo~~ =3 Haha
Went movie with her and BOXTROLLS is so nice to watch..It does give me a tense somehow..
Why??
These day drama/movie/anime is making me so emo..I can't even think happy ending wei..:(
Luckily Boxtrolls is happy ending although is scary..Especially when I think in reality mood..HAHA!!
Example??
Egg's father(Jeli) hang up upside down for 10 year?!! @A@..Imagine neh!!@@ 
But keep telling myself is just a movie/anime/drama
Booo~~
Same goes to drama I watch these day..
HONG KONG DRAMA!! Their must die people concept is always there..Don't know since when..*boo*

Second, I been having a dilemma mood of thinking should I watch this drama or not??Hrmmm

This drama is a bit complicated..
Tittle is "You Light Up My Star"..
The story is kinda complicated..Is you really go through this pic, I think you can understand what I trying to said..Is like a square love ?!!
Seriously last time Taiwan Drama only make Triangle Love now Square..=3=..
So ya I watched episode 1 and also episode 2(1/2)..
Although the episode haven't finished airing but ish ish..Should I wait first?:(
Why I should wait??!!
  1. Cause I do hope the final episode the ending is the both main character together..Ok..GOOD..=3=
  2. Who main???Janice and Joe~~!!=3=
  3. Is not like I don't like the second character or what but I want the both main together...OK?!
  4. Arghh..Stupid mood..Blame the synopsis that make me emo..:/
  5. Still having emo mood..So decide see the final before I move to next or not I will emo for my OCTOBER!:(
Booo today work not so smooth..Hope tomorrow will be more smooth..*Continue jia yu*!! *being positive is always good*

I feel myself so noob and hope I can learn as fast as possible..
I got a sense my future next coming road is ACCA and Cosplay World??I don't think I can have other life man!(INFO:FAMILY no need put cause is memang in my life de..LOL) ..This is the life I want..I guess..Silently in my own world..Tee Hee~~

Next next~~ Just keep on jia yu in everything ya..I wish October is an awesome month..Tee Hee..

Write at 29.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-