About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Chapter 522 (So long~~)

After missing in action for so long and I know I cannot dumb my blog hanging there alone again..=/!!
Now I trying my best to recall what happening these few month??

The 20 fact I can remember is :-
  1. C2AGE is awesome..I still love that day
  2. I bought myself a small sewing machine but my skill is like never improve..*bang wall*
  3. I spoil my Nozomi's wig..*crying corner*
  4. I been jobless for a month++..Luckily I can get to work this week to earn some pocket money.
  5. Due I been slacking no exercise for 1 month..I fats again..A lot..And I need to exercise starting this month..*serious*..Since I got two big event coming soon..T_T!
  6. I think my theory "anti-social" is really apply when I don't have school or anything..See my circle friendship man..=3=!
  7. I keep telling myself to clean my room but my room is like 50% clean then 30% rubbish and it will never be 100%..*opss*
  8. I currently gonna continue my HunterXHunter..*wink*..While waiting other anime..Ohoho~!
  9. Animangaki is freaking awesome..Is like best event I went..I think is most best event I go among other event..=3
  10. I spoil my DSLR..*smart me* but I gonna fix my baby DSLR in no time..Is one most important gadget..MUST FIX or not I will emo for a long period!!
  11. Btw I found Keroro Cantonese version in Youtube..After Doraemon then Keroro..*childish mood turn on*
  12. Currently my house outside got so many cats!! And one of is Fatty..Super love Fatty although I always scold Fatty..X3
  13. For sewing project..I  got 3 to do but currently focusing one..*feeling noob*..Still haven't count sis's extra project.
  14. I failed to get intake in Uni..Waiting rayuan..*why I so stupid*
  15. To be serious..I actually want to study Sunway but I scare my account knowledge no more..=3=
  16. To be fact..I more close to Crystal and Ching Hui..I super anti-social now..
  17. I don't feel like adding ppl in my life for now..For now only..Future will..
  18. Current famous cosplayer I super love : Ying Tze, Angie, Hana&BaoZi, Pinky, Mon Mon..I guess that all for now..Actually I love a lot but more focus on these ppl..=)
  19. Current next event I need to go is school Carnival and Bon Odori for this month..Bye bye Hana&BaoZi..I don't think I can go Seremban..:(
  20. I hope my life will continue will be good and calm and peace and awesome..*smirk smile*
Sometimes I feeling so stress and that my mood..I feel like everyone dislike me..T_T..WAH!!!!!!!! Only my blog love me..*hug bloggie* 
Ok..I need to continue edit pic..*headache will never recover*~

Write at 03.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-