About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Chapter 524 (Dream is not good nor bad..Is just weird)

Sometimes I blame my imagination mind..Tralalala~~
PS:Sorry for my raw face..^_^
I admit if I got the mood to blog, I can blog like everyday..Like every min..Every feeling just to post it out..=/

So today is about dream..I feel like every month or every fortnight I will dream something..Something weird I guess or maybe I am too "dry"?? Or cause I being lifeless so I feel I must daydream my about love stuff?? I am so weirddddddd... 

Another sentences "I am a playgirl..I don't know how to really commitment love a ppl so I like ppl but then it won't last long"..

I don't know what happen..I don't know what that dream mean again or what cause sometimes the dream always telling me about stuff..A stuff that I am afraid or sometimes I very happy cause is teach me a lesson..
Is very hard to find link now..When I got free time I find and hope I remember..*pouts*!

So ya I feel myself just like..Haven't till love..*huhu*~ a person but is just cause of I have no idea..First sight of love..LOL!.OK..First sight of like~!

But I think will gone after few day..I hope and wish la cause I feel stupid and moody and pek cek..:(

Anyhow...Focus my HXH..Cause that make me smile! <3 nbsp="">

HANDSOME..CUTE..LENG CAI..PERFECT..*drools*~

Write at 06.09.2014 by -VoN S@N- 

Oh ya..I am serious..Another two tag..20 weird stuff about me..:O!!~~