About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chapter 530 (New arc coming soon?!)

Went to interview early morning.Look kinda weird..Ehehe~~
Wish me good luck and get the job cause I need to earn $$$ for a lot of thing..
PS:Fat face+Fat hand remind me I need to start routines tonight again..LOL!!I need to consistence~~!! Really need..><

OK..New tag from Shaunie Misaki..Usual me..I do tagging here..:)

1.你的身高: 159-160cm..(I got that short meh??:( )
2.打過多少耳洞:Seriously I got two holes..Each on my ear but I pierced like few times everytime also kena "sumbat"
3.早上醒来第?一件事: Hug any plushie near me then slowly open eyes?:O
4.髮色: Black but fringe got a bit dark red-brown..LOL!
5.什麼星座:Sagi..Proud to be sagi!
6.最喜歡的食物: A lot neh..As long is delicious I will eat..My concept of delicious..LOL
7.最近循環播的歌曲: Whatever in my car pendrive..Need to update more..LOL!
8.whatsapp對話欄第一個:Lengluis~!! and Family Tan..I put two cause these two is important group..:D
9.貼出手機裡最後一張照片

Pic I steal from Think.Nu
Send to my partner Piggie to show her my love to her..LOL!


Btw working going to be with my beloved Babe..First time we work together hope no clash and full of love..LOL!

This is how I gonna look like when I having frust mood..DUE to over worried and stuff but I tell myself I need lot and lot of POSITIVE ENERGY..!! *hiak hiak*~~

Oh well..I keep on posting HXH pic haha..Wait when I watch next anime I post other ya??Killua, why you so cute adorable boyish..#$%^&*()!!

Ok..I just got the job..YAY..I haven't inform to my family member except DAD?=/..*meeps*
Forgive me..Huhu!! Later lunch with papa and then HXH again..
Pssttt : Did I mention how hardcore I playing Criminal Case??TEE HEE!! Love ya.. ~

Write at 18.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-