About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chapter 529 (Happy Birthday Malaysia LOL)

Smile even your eyes look small cause smile is the best assets you have when your mood is down??
PS: Sorry..The small eyes effect is I do..LOL and I was playing with the apps again..Haha..I look weird but I like..TEE HEE

Today my schedule is should be relax and enjoy my early morning then having a short photoshoot session that I force my bro..LOL!! 
But sometimes I should spend time with my leng luis and family especially today!!..Haha..

Especially our leader Adila..:/..I gonna miss her a lot..Super much..Bet myself will feel weird if 1-2 week I can't see her face..WTH!:( Same goes to other..I mean at least we will meet up once a month but arghh..:(..Plus I need to be super busy soon..=/!

I will miss you guys..A lot..I also missing Aisyah and Gwen eventually..*pouts*!~!!

Oh ya..My dad today just drag me go Tesco and also playing "sesat"..@@..Haha..Last pic to post up..
Good mood of camwhoring is here..Tee Hee

PS:Please hope I can save up at least the register fees+1/2 of semester or anything..I need to be more independent..T_T..I am so noob..:(!!

Time for manga??Yaoi Manga..Kyaaaa~~W3W!! 
Photoshoot have to postponed to coming Sunday..^^..The urge to change profile pic is here..LOL..

Just to let people know how much I love everyone..LOL..Positive Energy..Hiak hiak!! 

Write at 16.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-