About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 15, 2014

Chapter 527 ( War..Tired..Stress..Suffer..Scare)

Taken during the last night before emoing for today..
Was finally trying this "360 camera" apps and is awesome..Yes..I will use that camera from now on..=3=
Although a bit lying to the whole world but oh well..Tee Hee~
My mood isn't good although yes I need to blog what happening last week..Every detail but let me mood cold down first??=/

There few facts I need to point out:-
  1. I din't get to uni..=/..None uni want me..:(..*emo*
  2. I hate myself now..There a lot of stuff that running through my mind..:(
  3. Can I die now?=..=
  4. Why I am so useless??
  5. I don't really want to study that place but if that my only way then I have to accept it..Accept it..Endure all the suffer..(The place is good but I don't feel like mean I don't feel like..Not trying to act like rich girl or what..==) 
  6. I got a thought of working these 3 month so I can get salary to survive this few year when I start studying??I don't know..
  7. I hate debating with family stuff but I don't want just come into a new life which I don't want and bamm I have to face it eventually..=(
  8. Just so you know..I just done the debating..Mom scold me but I really hope I can win back..
  9. Just let me play for this whole year...Next year I can focus start study..I might late by everyone but since already late just continue late?? I will do my very best..I promise..
  10. Cause actually end of the day I still want to go Account Road..Maybe I have to give up ACCA but at least Degree..Can I?
Actually I cannot let that small thing ruined me cause I need to enjoy this week very much..MUST..
I hope my parent still let me work hardcore for these three month..
Yes..Living money is family provide but at least entertainment, my own stuff, hobby and etc etc that not under "must" I can provide and buy myself..That all..Thank..

Ok..sorry for this random picture but is for tomorrow short photoshoot with my bro..I need to cheer up even I am crying..:(
I really need a lot of positive energy to fight this war..Really need..
Sorry for my fat hand..=/
Yes this pic took by 360 camera..Ehehe~

Ok..That my tired look cause I not in a very good mood..
I really hope what I wanted to do next is really good for me..I just want to go to the road that I pick if can..If really can..

The end for now..I need to calm my mind..I don't want to start any war with whoever I love..I am tired..Officially tired..=/

Write at 15.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-