About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, September 22, 2014

Chapter 531 (Tired but wait..I still want to be busy like bee~)

Bon Odori..Me and Piggie-Sama..:3 Haha We look super tired and wait we are indeed tired.. :P
Thank to my bro who help me took this photo..:3
Edit by me cause I been hide all those tired looking face feeling...

Today first day work..
My conclusion for first day "Boring yet not stressful but not something that make me 'pek cek' so continue work~~ LOL"

Bon Odori Picture post de and I will only post few I love the most..=3 
I wanted to post so many thing but not today?? Got too many house chores to do now..*pouts*!! 

Final statement before posting pic?:)

Thank you so so much my piggie who accompany me..:P
Thank for loving me so so much..Knowing how disaster I am..LOL! =3 
Muackxz..Love you much..~!

Trust me..This pic look much better than my profile pic+upstair pic..This is when my hair is totally perfect..LOL!! 
And we are not tired..Ehehee..:P

Write at 22.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-