About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, September 5, 2014

Chapter 523 (Carnival..Active my blog like hardcore ~)

If I can do any magic to let you catch my attention, trust me I will even it won't last long..
-TEE HEE-

Since Thursday, new Form 6 PJ school got carnival..I told Adila I want come to see my junior and also my teacher and also have fun..So I went super early with Adila due she is one of the event ppl..
INFO:I AM NOT..:D

Beside those junior I know, I even saw a lot of junior..I like totally went to new school cause I have no idea who is them..*pouts*!!
And also get to know them but I forget them now so I just gonna post today as in if I really forget them at least I remember today memory:Carnival Day..^3^!!

Yung Shin..One of my favorite Junior..Kyaaaaaa!!
She holding Bendahari of Koperasi..Such a responsible girl compared to me..*ouch*!

With the two sweet couple..Was kinda surprise when I got the news but oh well..They both look indeed sweet.Haha..Form 6 life is always the best?!*agree much*!

This was when I change from customer to temporary helper..And the cap is just 2buck..Don't care is 2nd hand or whatever hand but is attract me so I bought it and there is my dearest Adila! ;3

With the two maintenance..Haha..I heard a sweet moment between them and serious the guy damn care our Voon Yee..Awww..Voon Yee is always the adorable oujasama..Haha!~

With one of their friends..Hehee..^^!! The member of Haunted House..Ohoho~:3

With Voon Yee..Haha..I like to take pic with her when she mood good and although she look tiring but she still mood good..YAY!

With Voon Yee, Wei Ling and Kevin(the most scariest laugh..He make me scare like shit inside the haunted house)
It was sudden shoot cause I saw Kevin and Wei Ling and tell them take pic with me..I want take with every member.~~

The boss Silk..He stress a lot and when he mad..HE SCARY..=3=

Another member that make up complete..He make up so cool and scary and scary.~!

Just so you know the girl who do everyone make up is her..Haha..She look so innocent..Why u do those scary make up?XD!

Another member who demand stupid make up but end up I tell the make up guru to make up him as this look..Lalala~!!

Sarah, Cashier...She super sweet..Hehe!!^3^..Sorry if let u see my sampat+hyper carnival mood~

With Sah Po Keah Yean..^3^

Another shoot with them..Haha CK's make up is scary stitch doll but already smudge~!

The last pic I took and my halo angel ring..I LOST IT!!:( *emo*!! Haih!!

Ok I actually love the last moment..I don't know why..I think I just get attracted by a human..Opss..So I wanted to post and keep it as a memory cause this kind of memory is hardly happen in my life..I mean I a hermit big dino..*buuubuuu*~

PS: I finally bought correct button..Can change my sis's dress button..*arghh*!! =3=!!Hope today can proceed to do the shape but before this..HunterXHunter..

To this person : Recover well and yes I might be stalking u for few times then no more de..Lalalala~=)

Write at 05.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-