About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chapter 528 (SPECIAL POST: For My Princesss Adila)

Sorry..I lazy to find photos cause I will have a big dilemma to choose which pic and which one I love..LOL!~

So to my dear Adila..
We both are so freaking weird and special...Sometimes we dislike each other, sometimes we love each other, sometimes I annoyed you and sometimes you annoyed me also..But end of the day is just telling me how much I need to appreciate you after I having a "cold war" or "stupid war" fight with you..

Although we know each other at during Form 3 but that time we were just stranger or a classmates stranger..=3=
Then during Form 5 and Form 6..We both are getting more close..Still the sentences "we both are full of weird moment"!!

I will want to thank you for so many things:-
  1. One of the person who always calm my tension mood.
  2. One of the person who wake me up..LOL~
  3. One of the person let me sleep inside car while you drive cause you know my sleepiness sickness
  4. One of the person who listen to my crappy love story..My stress..My moodyness and almost 70% of my stuff..@@!!
  5. The person that name our group "lengluis"~! And always make our go out plan success..Seriously, your leadership is still in our group..PRINCESS ADILA! LOL!
  6. The person who give me THE FIRST POSTCARD FROM OTHER COUNTRY!! XD!!!
  7. The person who bully me as well sayang me with all you can..=3
  8. One of the person who guide me a lot..X)! Seriously..:P!
  9. One of the person who is so leadership but hey..ALSO A CHILDISH CRAZY SAMPAT HUMAN BEING..V..V!!
  10. The one of love 5 of us so much..Haha Especially to her current PARTNER LIFE and newest "Need lot of Attention one"..LOL~~ You are just so sweet haha..
Well beside that to you is the one of super emotion and high ambitious and blah blah..Please take care yourself much at PERLIS..Study hard and smart and well..We will wait you come back to Selangor and have fun again..=)!

Don't kap zai and forget us..I will chop you..Not only me but other also will..Ohoho~~Well if you got a boyfriend must must intro to us..Let us help you menilai is it good or not..XD!!  ~~

Take more pic during you at Perlis..Have fun..Enjoy every moment at there as well miss each of us..:3 Ok?Good Princess Adila is good..LOL!

Just a best reminder for myself to you..

No matter in future we going to have certain stupid cold war or what war..Please that hopping we both will cool back after that...Let those stupid thing become more stronger bonds together..As well with other 4 lengluis too..TEE HEE~~

PS:I know is not long..Tired..:(.. I need to post so many thing..This post specially for you..Haha..Happy Post..=3

To Adila..From Von San~!