About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, September 12, 2014

Chapter 526 (Spoiler mood..Emo mood..Don't know how to express it out)~

I am your most loyal member that you can find..Ohohoho..
Seldom done my fringe to middle section..Is always side so I was too bored until I do this..
PS: Look kinda weird but is alright and yes I snip my own fringe again and again..Really lazy to go saloon wei just to cut my fringe and is cost usually 5-10 buck..Expensive..:(
Not to mention that I always don't like my fringe too long or too short..I just like this average length..

Yes I been kinda hardcore to HXH when I at my downstair house since wifi been bullying me when I wanted to watch HXH inside my room..Just finished Greed Island and now is Chimera Ant Arc..There too many emo thing for me to handle..:(!!

Killua , Kite and Gon..
My beloved Kite..Although he just appeared few episode but can't deny he also one good looking guy..Tee Hee~~!!
After blogging I should continue since tomorrow got work..*T3T*~!

Another loli character I love..Biskit..That look of her is like me when I was doing my project half way..The excitement and everyday patiently for the result.. 
But seriously reality is more cruel then I expected..:(~!

That was my look of yesterday..Emoing plus one of my friend saying the character not suit me..:(..*haih*!!:(
The mood of giving up confirm is here de..I actually still waiting my Piggie-Seme to reply me..Maybe I just stick to one people advice that is my Piggie-Seme??=/

So want to know what I been doing my project??=/~!

This is it..A simple cos Saber from Fate Stay Night..=/
Trust  me the skirt is so weird..:(!! I need to use pin to pin it..*crying corner*!
Then I think next week I need proceed my ribbon making..Hope can settle everything by next week..
If I really no happy with it, I think I will photoshoot?? *puppy eyes toward to my bro*..Haha
PS:This is not full costume cause I haven't make my ribbon and also my wig and my black thingy that covered my leg~*gulps*

Well if I success then I will cos during CF..Any day..=/..*bang wall*!!:(

Emo stuff happening when Adila told me the news that I feel so STRESS..
That is my rayuan next week..If success then 17th need go register and then hor...
MY BON ODORI TAKDE LIAO..
I asking myself which one I want more..Of cause I want study but I don't want be apart from people I love..
But hor if study near I gonna stress myself again..Haih..:(!! *feeling myself been stressing for so many stupid thing but I don't know how to show it out*~!

Bubuuuu I been looking so many anime as in pic and is like a ticker boom..Is make me want to cos this and that but I keep telling myself that I need to improve so ya..I will focus 2-3 costume this year..Cause I not sure my study stuff and other stuff..*ouch*

Hrmm...I should try to repin and see how it look like..Don't want ruined my character..*pouts*~~

Currently missing so many human being..:(!! I really hope I can secure them inside my heart but I feel is unable..At the end, I always alone..*hermit turn on*~

Write at 12.09.2014 by -VoN S@N-